MEDIA+ PUBLIC WORK:
Madison is an award winning life coach and speaker who helps women own their story, step out of fear and shame and come alive to their most vibrant, confident selves. Known for her soulful spirit both online and in person, she brings authenticity, power, and creativity into all she does. Whether she is working one on one with clients, facilitating a workshop, or speaking to a large group, it is Madison's deepest desire to see women step up to their very best and truly come alive.
Women who work with Madison are looking to own their story, find their power, and use their strengths to create a life they are proud to live. They are powerful, step up to their greatness, and overcome self doubt and shame. They know that creating an amazing life is possible and are eager to live their best, most vibrant life.
Madison is an easy-going, passionate visionary who is energized by people and truly believes anything is possible. She is dedicated to helping women find their power and live a life they not only love, but are proud to live; to shed the bondage of shame, insecurity, and unworthiness and bring to light their strengths and purposes.
Madison has a degree in interpersonal communication and psychology, is certified in conflict resolution and mediation, and is a proudly Certified Beautiful You Life Coach. A self-proclaimed lifelong learner, she continues to invest in her education through programs, seminars, and books and podcasts.
MADISON IN THE MEDIA:
AS SEEN IN:
- Featured writer in online publication: Inspired Coach Magazine
- Ongoing featured writer in online publication: Fresh By Sian Magazine
- Co-Author of Be The Better Bride Ebook
- Write-up in local collaborative in The Springfield News Leader: For People Who Want to Step Up: The Bravery Board
- Feature in 417 Magazine with The Bravery Board
The Yellow Conference:
The Bravery Board:
- What Does Being Your Best Have to do With Compassion?
- Calling BS On The Eternal Optimist
- Living With Enough
- 4 Ways To Meet Your Baseline Needs
- What They Don’t Tell You About Following Your Passion
- My Break From Goal-Setting
The Ladies Coach:
So Worth Loving:
PODCAST + LIVE EVENTS:
- The Bravery Board Podcast + Live Presentations: Find all recordings here.
- Beautiful You Inspiration Day Panelist November 2016
- The Sarah Lajeunesse Show
- The Made For More Podcast
- The Laptop Lifestyle Podcast: Choosing a Healthy + Positive Mindset
- Mary Hyatt: Overcoming People-Pleasing
- Finalist: Beautiful You Emerging Coach of the Year 2014-2016
- Finalist: Beautiful You International Coach of the Year 2015-2016
- Winner: Beautiful CEO Shine Award 2015-2016
All photos on this page may be used with release from Kinsey Mhire Photography.