Madison in the media
Madison is an award winning life coach and speaker who helps women own their story, step out of fear and shame and come alive to their most vibrant, confident selves. Known for her soulful spirit both online and in person, she brings authenticity, power, and creativity into all she does. Whether she is working one on one with clients, facilitating a workshop, or speaking to a large group, it is Madison's deepest desire to see women step up to their very best and truly come alive.
Women who work with Madison are looking to own their story, find their power, and use their strengths to create a life they are proud to live. They are powerful, step up to their greatness, and overcome self doubt and shame. They know that creating an amazing life is possible and are eager to live their best, most vibrant life.
Madison is an easy-going, passionate visionary who is energized by people and truly believes anything is possible. She is dedicated to helping women find their power and live a life they not only love, but are proud to live; to shed the bondage of shame, insecurity, and unworthiness and bring to light their strengths and purposes.
Madison has a degree in interpersonal communication and psychology, is certified in conflict resolution and mediation, and is a proudly Certified Beautiful You Life Coach. A self-proclaimed lifelong learner, she continues to invest in her education through programs, seminars, and books and podcasts.
AS SEEN IN:
MADISON IN THE MEDIA:
- The Bravery Board Podcast + Live Presentations: Find all recordings here.
- The Laptop Lifestyle Podcast: Choosing a Healthy + Positive Mindset
- Mary Hyatt: Overcoming People-Pleasing
- The Made for More Podcast with Shannan Scott
- Devan Danielle Brand Chat Podcast
- Kristin Lohr Soulsparks Podcast
- Curiously You Podcast: Quit People-Pleasing and Set Healthy Boundaries
- Revolutionary Lifestyle Podcast: Setting Loving Boundaries
- Beautiful You Inspiration Day Panelist November 2016
- The Bravery Board Joint Keynote May 2016, Jan 2017, June 2017
- Urban Goodness Wellness Retreat October 2017
- The Indigo Experience Retreat November 2017
- Finalist: Beautiful You Emerging Coach of the Year 2014-2016
- Finalist: Beautiful You International Coach of the Year 2015-2016
- Winner: Beautiful CEO Shine Award 2015-2016
- Featured writer in online publication: Inspired Coach Magazine
- Ongoing featured writer in online publication: Fresh By Sian Magazine
- Co-Author of Be The Better Bride Ebook
- Write-up in local collaborative in The Springfield News Leader: For People Who Want to Step Up: The Bravery Board
- Feature in 417 Magazine with The Bravery Board
- Featured print interview in Urban Goodness Magazine
- She’s Got Sass with Chloe Somerfield
- Jae Scheffer video interview
- Beautiful Beings with Heidi Rose
- Exclusive video interview for Kate Caddle’s Heart Space
- Interview on Fox 5 News with Janelle Brandom
- Martha Stewart: 9 Simple Ways to Have a More Balanced Life
- Well Well Well: Moving on from your New Years Resolutions
- Secrets of a Soloprenour Podcast with Amy Mackenzie
The Yellow Conference:
The Bravery Board:
- What Does Being Your Best Have to do With Compassion?
- Calling BS On The Eternal Optimist
- Living With Enough
- 4 Ways To Meet Your Baseline Needs
- What They Don’t Tell You About Following Your Passion
- My Break From Goal-Setting
The Ladies Coach:
So Worth Loving:
Any photos on this media page can be used with release Kinsey Mhire Photography and Elise Abigail Photography. If adding photo credit please note the photographer name on the file.