Trailblazers Episode 3: Sarah Lajeunesse
Sarah is one of those people you meet and have a love at first sight moment. (That's how our friendship began, anyway.) Ever since I met this beautiful soul in 2015, she has continued to inspire me as a life coach, speaker, and dear friend. In the episode we discuss self care, being a woman, and finding your tribe. Sarah get's real about her breakdown in the corporate world, and how she found her footing and learned to honor her true self. Prepare to fall in love.
Here are some of the things we touch on in Sarah's interview:
- 9min: Wanting change vs deciding to change
- 12min: Self care limits
- 19min: How journaling helps your self care (grab a free 31 day journal guide here!)
- 25min: Female emotional strength in the workplace
- 32min: I mention not crying, but this past month I went to therapy about it and have been crying like a damn fountain on full blast ;)
- 38min: What to do when something is "missing."
- 42min: Searching for problems to fix vs waiting for them to come up naturally
- 47min: On being single and traveling alone
- 58min: Who are you doing things for?
- 1 hour: No one deserves to be in your life, not even family
- 1 hour 10 min: finding your people
More about Sarah Lajeunesse:
Sarah is a lifestyle and wellness coach wildly passionate about supporting young women out of stress, overwhelm, and uncertainty and into lives that they adore. She combines her passion for yoga, health and wellness, nutrition, personal development, and self-care to help women create the life of their dreams. Through 1:1 sessions, speaking engagements, and sharing tips and tricks on her blog, Sarah is on a mission to inspire and empower.