WANT TO BE A LIFE COACH?
Change the world. Start with the heart.
Becoming a Certified Beautiful You Life Coach is by far the best choice I've made in my career.
WHY DID I CHOOSE THE BEAUTIFUL YOU LIFE COACHING ACADEMY?
Let's just say it wasn't an accident I stumbled upon BYCA and I knew it. From the success of those who had taken the course, to the warm and inviting sisterhood, the reputation of integrity, inclusiveness, and heart-centeredness, to the down right excitement I felt every time I thought about enrolling, I knew it was my path.
WHAT IMPRESSED ME THE MOST ABOUT THE PROGRAM?
- The community support and sisterhood is real, deep, beyond inspiring. (I talk to my BYCA sisters almost daily, and have made lifelong friends with my fellow trainees).
- The education is of the highest standards and integrity in the industry.
- Free live events all across the globe with the ability to meet my trainers, fellow coaches, and top leaders in the industry.
- An abundance of resources: a physical textbook, workbook, online modules, online forums, group calls with trainers and CEO Julie Parker herself, live coaching, expert interviews, and downloads to use with your first clients.
- The ongoing abundance of resources since completing the program.
- A fast-responding customer support; my (many) questions were always answered quickly and with clarity.
- A wealth of knowledge about how to grow your brand and a build a successful, heart-centered business.
- Opportunities for growth, promotion, and global coaching awards. (I personally have had features in the Inspired Coach Magazine, been nominated for 3 awards, won 1, and was given the opportunity to speak on the panel at the Nov 2016 Inspiration Day!)
- The ability to apply for and become a Certified Beautiful You Life Coach.
- The founder and CEO, Julie Parker, cares about advocacy, human rights, and making success as a coach accessible to people of all backgrounds, colors, shapes, and sizes. That was really important to me!
QUESTIONS I GET ASKED THE MOST:
How long did it take me to grow my business to full-time? I stepped away from my full-time position after 9 months as a coach. I went "all in" and quit my part time job after 13 months.
How many clients do you see in a typical month? I have anywhere between 15-25 clients at a time. I meet with each of them bi-weekly.
What if I'm young? I was a ripe age of 23 when I enrolled in the program. I do not believe age should ever be a limitation to our dreams, and is definitely not a qualifier in your ability to coach. In fact, I found my young, teachable spirit served me greatly through the program. No matter what your age, a hunger for knowledge, an open heart, and being real means more to your clients than your age.
What if I don't have my own stuff together? (AKA: Do I need to be perfect?) No one has it all together, and you definitely do not need to be perfect to be an amazing coach. However, I do believe investing in your own growth and mental health are essential. If you want to be a great coach, worry less about being perfect and give your energy to living the message you want to spread to others. Julie Parker, Founder and CEO of BYCA, says it best: "The best coaches are those who embrace their flaws and the messiness of life."
Do the courses really sell out that far in advance? 100% yes. BYCA is an in-demand coaching academy and to stay in integrity with their ability to serve, the courses fill up and close months before the class begins.